Marina Parkin (Koontz & Parkin, CPAs) and Jackie Durham (Koontz & Associates, PL) provide an in depth example of completing the PPP forgiveness application long form. This deep dive covers payroll costs, non-payroll costs, calculating employee compensation for wages, additional expenses and more.
Jo Ann Koontz, Jackie Durham and Marina Parkin provide examples of completing the PPP Loan Forgiveness Application Form 3508EZ (EZ Form). These examples will be focused for Realtors®, Schedule C filers and self employed individuals.
Jo Ann Koontz, Jackie Durham (Koontz & Associates, PL) and Marina Parkin (Koontz & Parkin, CPAs) take a deep dive into the exemptions and safe harbors related to the two PPP loan forgiveness applications. Additionally, strategies and critical information about documentation that will or may be required for your loan forgiveness is explained.
Marina Parkin (Koontz & Parkin, CPAs) and Jackie Durham (Koontz & Associates, PL) discuss the new EZ forgiveness application, regulation updates for forgiveness, choosing your loan cover period and whether you should apply before the deadline.
Jo Ann Koontz, PL and Marina Parkin, CPA talk with professional business coach John Seiffer, CEO Bootcamp. A long term and unexpected event like the coronavirus will put stress on a business. John presents the importance of scenario planning and process development for alleviating and reversing the effects of the pandemic on your business.
Marina Parkin (Koontz & Parkin, CPAs) and Jackie Durham (Koontz & Associates, PL) discuss the latest updates to PPP and EIDL loans including the PPP Flexibility Act modifications, newly available EIDL funds and how the changes to these relief opportunities can impact your business.
Jo Ann Koontz, Marina Parkin and Jacqueline Durham discuss the recent changes to the Cares Act in regards to the extended cover period, payment deferral, forgiveness application and more.
Deciding to refinance a mortgage is a complex and process unique to each borrower. Jo Ann Koontz discusses how and when to refinance, the importance to consult with your team of professionals, and what the process of refinancing a mortgage in 2020 looks like.
Jo Ann Koontz, Marina Parkin and Jackie Durham discuss recent legislation (Paycheck Protection Program Flexibility Act), updated comparison between PPP and EIDL, and your questions about PPP.
Share This Information
Save these important links to COVID-19 disaster relief program loan applications.
- PPP Loan Application Instructions
- PPP Loan Application
- Forgivable Payroll Costs Permitted
- COVID-19 Relief for Small Business - sba.gov (PDF)
- SBA Reopens EIDL and Advance Program
- What you need to know about the Cares Act Presentation (PDF)
- PPP Regulation Updates Webinar | May 28th
- Payroll Costs, Forgivable Expenses & Permitted Expenses
- Client FAQs: PPP Loan FAQs
- Loan Forgiveness Application Instructions for Borrowers
- SBA PPP Loan FAQs
- Good Faith Certifications for PPP Applications
- Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Loan Application
- Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) Application
- Florida DEO Bridge Loan Application
- Schedule C Form
- COVID-19 Reemployment Assistance Resource Guide